One of the most important decisions you can make when starting and running a business is finding a trusted advisor. Someone who has been in your shoes and had to face the problems on your plate, able to ask you the tough questions and make sure you have the answers.
Most lawyers can’t even come close.
With an intimate knowledge of the business, general counsel offers meaningful advice on day-to-day operations, effectively manages outside legal resources and provides strategic thinking on major business decisions. Many of our business clients find the same value in our services as outsourced general counsel.
Combine the trusted advisor you want with the business lawyer you need, and find in us a partner to help you every step of the way. With all of the dedication of an in-house general counsel at a fraction of the cost,
Towne, Ryan & Partners, P.C. can provide a dedicated attorney to serve as your general counsel. Many currently serve as outsourced general counsel for their clients. We understand that an intimate understanding of your business is the cornerstone of providing superior legal service. Flexible pricing enables us to do so at a cost that fits your budget.
Our unique business model also enables us to assist our largest clients with general counsel functions. Special projects, unplanned absences and natural fluctuations in commerce can temporarily deplete in-house legal resources. Our attorneys deliver same-level general counsel services without the cost and lag-time associated with in-house counsel.
If you’re looking for the value of general counsel without the capital investment, you’ll find your solution at Towne, Ryan & Partners, P.C. We have experience in a multitude of industries, from Car Dealerships to Campgrounds – we have an attorney who can help you out.
Some of the comprehensive services we provide are:
- Buying another business
- Negotiating contracts that minimize risks and do not significantly impact your profitability
- Starting and running a business
- Insuring your business
- Naming your business & products
- Handling licenses & permits
- Negotiating A Favorable Lease
- Handling of franchise agreements
- Handling employees & independent contractors
- Transitioning when ownership is changing
- Preparing and reviewing of proposals and contracts related to your business
- Legal advising and counseling concerning your business from day-to-day
- Unlimited quick questions answered by phone or e-mail
- Contract review before you sign any contract
- Contract management to notify you of important contract renewal deadlines
- Trademark applications and office action responses
- Creation of new entities and all required formation steps and documents (corporation, LLC, etc.)
- Assist with annual corporate meeting minutes
- Assist with corporate resolutions
- Lawyer’s letter to resolve issues
- Overseeing matters with other professionals (other attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, etc.)